Stay Informed On
Novel Cornavirus & Stay Safe
We understand that this is a confusing time and news regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) is constantly developing and changing. There is a lot of unknowns and as it continues to dominate headlines, please be assured that the surrounding communities, medical staff, the local departments, and New Dimensional Christian Ministry are taking this very seriously and we will continue to bring updates this page as new information is presented.
UNEMPLOYMENT OPTIONS DURING CORONAVIRUS
If you have questions about your employment or unemployment benefits, click the following link.
CORONAVIRUS MORTGAGE PROTECTION
If you have questions about the benefits you qualify for under the CARES Act, click the link below.
U.S. SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DISASTER RELIEF ASSISTANCE
If you own a business and have questions about your eligibility for Disaster Relief options click on the link to view the SBA CARES Act:
CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION
Find out what the President's Cornona virus guidelines; symptoms of the Coronavirus; how to prepare and protect your family; and information on older adults and medical conditions. Click the button below to go the the CDC website
MISSOURI DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND SENIOR SERVICES
Find out how many cases Missouri have tested, how many positive and negative cases; information about our schools, travel, community, questions and answers. Click button below to go to the Missouri DHSS website.
Posted for your convenience is a link to the City of Rolla Stay At Home Ordinance Frequently Asked Questions effective date April 6, 2020.
Please click link below.
CORONAVIRUS: TIPS FOR STAYING HEALTHY
1. Communicate with your creditors, mortgage lender, bank, credit union or etc, to discuss your financial situation and payment options.
2. Communicate with your local municipal utilities, gas, electric or etc. to discuss payment options
3. Communicate with your local government officials.
4. Go to mo.gov to search a variety of topics related to Covid-19.
5. Visit your local city or county Facebook page or media site for updates.
6. Contact local resources such as food pantries and local city/county disaster relief programs .